- halal holidays turkey, halal travel, halal trip, islamic holidays turkey, Muslim travel, muslim-friendly holidays, ummahtrip
HALAL HOLIDAYS TURKEY
If you are wondering if you should spend holidays in Turkey, do not hesitate one second, this is an AMAZING destination. Turkey is a muslim-friendly or islamic travel destination. Many muslim (and non-muslim) countries are choosing Turkey as holidays destination.
TOP 10 FUN THINGS TO DO IN TURKEY
1- PAMUKKALE : Thermal hot springs
2– CAPPADOCIA : Ballon
3– VALLEY OF LOVE : Hiking
5 – City of Derinkuyu (underground cappadocia)
6 – Ölüdeniz : paragliding
7 – Farayla : Kabak Beach
8 – Kayak Over the Ruins of Kekova
9 – ISTANBUL : the amazing city
10 – BODRUM
TOP 15 BEST HALAL HOTELS IN TURKEY
1) HOTEL MAVI DENIZ, Mamaris, Turkey 3 stars 8.4/10
- The food is halal, no alcohol and facilities for women ( pool, spa, sauna, hammam)
- Islamic hotel/ muslim hotel with halal friendly facilities
- Easy to book ( welcome for muslim families, friends and honeymoon).
2) ADENYA RESORT Alanya, Antalya, Turkey 5 stars Resort 8.6/10
- All the food is halal and no alcohol is served in the property
- Perfect location for muslim-friendly holidays
- islamic hotel = ladies privacy
3) ADIN BEACH HOTEL Alanya, Antalya, Turkey 5 stars Resort 8.3/10
- Muslim hotel : muslim holidays / Halal-friendly travel
- Best islamic hotel turkey
- Halal bookings : for families, friends, muslim married couples (honeymoon)
4) MODERN SARAYLAR HOTEL Alanya, Antalya, Turkey 5 stars 7.9/10
- Good resort for muslim friendly holidays
- Easy to find halal food in the property and around
- Muslim friendly facilities
5) WOME DELUXE Alanya, Antalya, Turkey 5 stars Resort 8.5/10
- muslim-friendly hotel
- Halal food available in the hotel and also in the area.
- Women privacy: ladies-only swimming pool, spa, hammam, sauna, fitness, massage.
6) SURA HAGIA SOPHIA Fatih, Istanbul, Turkey 5 stars 6.3/10
- Halal food available in the property and around
- No alcohol in your room (removed by the staff)
- Hammam, sauna, massage only for women
7) GRAND CEVAHIR HOTEL Istanbul, Turkey 5 stars 8.2/10
- Halal food and vegetarian
- Alcohol is not allowed in the property
- Spa and hammam only for women use (privacy for muslim women)
8) DELUXE GOLDEN HORN Istanbul, Turkey 4 stars Resort 8.1/10
- Halal food available, and alcohol is not allowed in the property.
- Women privacy : jacuzzi in some rooms
- Good hotel located in istanbul. good choice
9) ALYA PIYNAR VILLA, Marmaris, Turkey 4 stars Resort 8 /10
- Villa for privacy with your friends or family.
- Easy to get halal food. Possibility to find halal food in the area.
- No alcohol in the property.
- Ladies privacy.
10) ANGEL’S MARMARIS HOTEL, Turkey 5 stars Resort 9.1 /10
- All the food in the property is halal
- Alcohol is not allowed in the hotel
- Areas dedicated only for women use ( pools, spas, hammams…)
- Perfect location. Convenient for Kids.
11) ALYA PIYNAR VILLA, Marmaris, Turkey 4 stars Resort 8 /10
- Muslim-friendly villa to enjoy privacy with your family or your friends
- Self catering or halal food affordable easily
- No alcohol allowed in the property
- Ladies privacy : enjoy the swimming pool without opposite view
12)VILLA CAMELLIA, Turkey 3 stars Resort 8.9 /10
- Amazing villa with an outstanding view on the sea
- Halal friendly facilities to you and your family.
- Halal food or self catering. No alcohol in the property.
- You can enkoy total privacy with your group. Muslim women can enjoy swimming and sunbathing without being embarassed by lack of privacy.
13) VILLA ECLIPSE, Antalya, Turkey 4 stars Resort 9.1 /10
- Villa, muslim-friendly holidays
- Privacy for muslims (families, couples, friends)
- Halal-friendly facilities (halal food, no alcohol)
- Entertainment for women : swimming pool without opposite view.
14) RIZOM HOLIDAY VILLAGE, Yalova, Turkey 4 stars Resort 7.7 /10
- Very good place to enjoy muslim-friendly holidays
- All the food is halal and there is no alcohol served in the property
15) VILLA ALYA BOUTIQUE , Marmaris, Turkey 4 stars Resort 8.7 /10
- Halal-friendly villa at Marmaris
- Halal-food available easily
- Muslim families can enjoy islamic holidays and entire privacy.
Halal holidays all inclusive
If you wish to spend muslim holidays with your family or your friends in turley, it is likely that you will get offered all inclusive packages in some resorts. That’s the most convenient option and suitable for a family.
Usually halal packages holidays are offering few options, half-board, full board and in other cases all inclusive.
If you rent a visa for example, you can choose the self catering option , that is to say you are preparing you own meal with the halal food standards. In some cases, you can order halal food when you book your villa, that way you don’t need to worry about anything.
Halal holidays Antalya
Antalya is a popular area in turkey for muslim-friendly holidays. Indeed, you will not struggle to find islamic hotels or halal food. For prayers it’s also quite easy to find masjids. Regardging women privacy, most of the resorts have private spaces for ladies use only (spa, pool, hammam, sauna, jaccuzi, fitness…).
Halal holidays Alanya
Alanya, same as antalya, is a well know destination for muslims. It provides a lot of muslim-friendly facilities and muslim-friendly hotels. It’s a perfect destination for halal honeymoon for example or a halal trip with you friends or your family. As you know turkey is a muslim country, so you will not strugle at all to feel comfortable and enjoy your holidays.
Halal holidays Istanbul
Istanbul is one of the most wonderful city in the world with an islamic heritage. You can enjoy your halal holidays in istanbul but you can also visits a lot of monuments and get immersed in a absolute world of culture of ottoman’s empire. You will be amazed by the diversity of the city and its richessness. Visit the mosques, palaces, bosphorus detroit and try the turkish food in differents areas, I bet you have never try such a tasty food before.
Istanbul remains one of the most impressive city to visit, it welcomes millions of tourists every year from all over the world.
Ummahtrip and halal tourism in turkey
Turkey become one of the most important destination for muslim travelers. Do you kow why?
the answer is simple, because Turkey is a really beautiful country with a lot of natural spots to visit
and also its heritage for ottoman empire. Its rich history allows to tourists to visit a lot of
monuments. Turkey has a coastline of around 8,000 kilometers with a lot of things to explore.
Muslim-friendly hotels and halal holidays
Turkey has initiated first halal tourism which today has a lot of adopters.
Muslim travelers expecting muslim-friendly facilities during their journey and
Turkey is well prepared to welcome all these tourists. In some cases,
choosing halal-friendly beach holiday is a good option. You could easily find islamic hotels also called
muslim-friendly hotels in the area of Antalya or alanya. Plenty of them are also based in
Istanbul with a wide variety of services.
halal-friendly beach resorts
Halal hotels has become a concept well know today because of its huge reputation in
the muslim world. Halal hotels or muslim-friendly hotels are providing muslim facilities
such as halal food, free alcohol environment, separated pool for men and women for more privacy
and also gym or spa only for women. The environment where these hotels are based is quit family friendly
environment, so that you could enjoy quality time with your family.
Winter in Turkey is smooth, so it’s really easy to spend holidays during all the year.
Some islamic hotels : Wome deluxe, Adin Beach Hotel, Modern Saraylar, Adenya Resort or Angel’s Marmaris.
Halal beach holidays is a concept that is really useful. Some halal hotels provide some area only for womens, that way women
could enjoy swimming on the beach (with privacy) and have sunbathing.
Antalya is mostly visited all the year.
Muslim-friendly accomodations and spa hotels
there is few spa and thermanl springs in turkey in the area of Pamukkale for example.
others are based near Ankara.
In Turkey, you could easily find mountains, forests, waterfals. Many thermal hotels are muslim-friendly.
Halal-friendly hotels to enjoy snow and ski-resorts
There is a lot of mountains in Turkey, and snow is easy to find. That way, you can easily enjoy skiing.
There is a huge number of ski-resorts so if you are a fan of winter activities, this is the place to be.
Not far from Bursa, you could find a ski resort called Uludag. Access is possible with the cable car (Bursa teleferik).
If you just start skiing, there is a nice resort to recommend you. Furthermore, this is a muslim-friendly ski hotel called bof uludag ski resort.
In this resort, you will be provided halal food, alcohol is not permitted and activities are really fun. You could enjoy skiing with your family
during your holidays.
If you would like another ski holiday resort, we could recommend you Erciyes which is quit popular. It’s easy to find snow all over the year.
As halal-friendly facilities, you are also provided Pool and spa only for women.
Halal hotels with golf
Istanbul, Ankara and antalya are popular destinations for leisure and holidays.
Halal holidays is a trend that attracts thousands of muslim travelers around the world.
Do you know why ? The reason is simple. Muslims are travelling more and more around the world.
They are choosing muslim countries and also non-muslim countries. Even though in muslim countries it’s quit easy
to find halal food or mosquees for prayers, it’s not that easy in non-muslim countries. For that reason, many hotels
are adapting their services and facilities providing adapted services for muslim guests. In that way, muslim customers
would feel more comfortable without any restriction regarding food or prayers. Muslim womens has also the possibility
to enjoy their holidays with their privacy. Swimming pool or spa only for women.
Belek is a nice area for that purpose. few places are recommended for golfers like National golf club, titanic golf club,
titanic golf club, antalya golf club, and carya golf club.
Islamic hotels in city centers
These specific hotels are based in city centers such as istanbul, ankara and antalya.
These kind of hotels are popular for a business purpose and also leisure.
Of course, they are offering muslim-friendly facilities such as women privacy (swimming pool or spa exclusively for women).
Staying at Antalya is somehow a good idea to enjoy beach holiday and shopping at the same time.
Another option is to enjoy halal holidays with your family with full privacy. Renting a halal villa without opposite view.
Swimming pools are isolated (no opposite view) and private. Regarding the food, it’s self-catering. It’s really easy to find halal food
in turkey as the country is muslim, there is plenty of muslim restaurants.
If you would like to pray, there is also many mosquees available in turkey. You could just pay attention to the prayer call (al adhan) and
follow the sound.
Halal villas are a great value for money if you are willing to spend quality time with your family if you require entire privacy.
Halal travel in turkey
99% of Turkish population is Muslim. As said before, Turkey is now the leading destination for halal tourism “halal travel”. Indeed, it attracts many
muslims from all over the world. Muslim travelers are coming from Europe, Midle-East and also from Asia.
Of course, not only muslims are visiting Turkey, we have a lot of westerns that are not specifically seeking this type of halal holidays.
Turkish people are very kind and know how to welcome tourists. Turkey has a good hospitality. Wherever you going in Turkey, you will feel welcomed .
You will find halal restaurants everywhere and also masjids everywhere. you could observe all your prayers without any difficulty.
Istanbul has around 3000 mosquees. In the country there are around 80,000 mosquees.
This is typically a family friendly destination.
TURKEY HALAL RESTAURANTS
Unlike non-muslim countries, it’s not commun thing for Turkey restaurants to provide a halal certification. The big majority of restaurants and
fast foods in turkey serve only halal food. This is a muslim country and eating halal is a common practice for all the population.
If we compare with France for example, a christian country, if you would like to eat in a restaurant or a fast food, it’s much more better to pick up one that
could show you an official halal certificate.
In Turkey, in case of any doubt, just feel free to ask if the meat is halal or not, to be sure.
Traditional and local turkish cuisine is really tasty. You could try Soup, Mezen, kebabs (chicken or lamb) or fresh fish.
Also, don’t forget to try the sweet desserts like loukoum or baklawa.
Some restaurants are serving alcohol, but it’s easy to find some restaurants that are doesn’t service any alcohol.
Another tip, don’t forget to try the local turkish tea. Enjoy this traditional drink in family-friendly place.
ISLAMIC HOLIDAYS IN TURKEY
Turkey is well know with its fascinating sports to visit. Indeed, it has a huge historical heritage from ottoman’s empire.
Either Istanbul or Alanya, you will not be disapointed. Please check our articles about Istanbul, Antalya and Alanya.
Alanya is more family friendly destination than istanbul. It has also more beach resorts.
History of Turkey ghathered in the past few empires: Byzantine, Roman and Ottoman Empire.
The former city Constantinople, called today Istanbul. If you visit Turkey, you will find out many Roman ruins sites to visit.
Spots to visit:
-Bursa used to be a capital in the Ottoman empire. You could visit few monuments like green Mosque. Another interesting visit would be
the Bursa Grand Mosque. If you would like to visit more monuments, you could also visit tombs of Sultan Osman and Orhan Gazi, whose had an important role
in the creation of the Ottoman Empire.
-Edirine is also a must see. This city plays also an important role in the Ottoman Empire. We recommend you the Selimiye Mosque which is quit impressive.
– Istanbul, comes at third position in the Ottoman capitals. Istanbul is the city that amazes everyone in the world with its historic heritage. Istanbul is
located on two continents. Istanbul is more than 3000 years of historic heritage.
In Sultanahmet, get a complete immersion in magical environment. Topkapi Palace, which represents the life of the Sultans between 1478 and 1853. Hagia Sophia
is also a must see with its wonderful decorations. Still in Sultanahmet, you have access to the Blue Mosque (built 1916).
– Grand Bazaar (Kapali Çarsi) is one of the most famous and oldest souk in the world. You should consider spending at least half a day
– Bosphorus: with it’s amazing view
You will be able to visit the Eyüp Sultan Mosque ( Tomb of Abu Ayyub al-Ansari) a trusted companion of the Prophet Muhammad.
There another interesting mosque that you could visit: Fatih Mosque in the ara of Fatih.
Süleymaniye Mosque is also a must-see in Istanbul. It was built under the reign of Sultan
Süleyman the Magnificient.
Another monument which is quit important to include in you Bucket list : Dolmabahce Palace built during the reign of Sultan Abdulmecid I in 1856.
UNESCO : World Heritage List
In Turkey, there is 17 sites on the UNESCO list.
Plenty of things to visit in Turkey. The islamic heritage is huge. Just few examples:
At Edirne, don’t forget to visit Selimiye Mosque.
Bursa is also known as the first Ottoman capital.
Islamic architechture is worth the exploration such as the Great Mosque and Hospital of
Divrigi ( Emir Ahmet Shah ) build during 1228-29.
There are archaelogical sites that you can easily visit at Hierapolis, not far from Pamukkale.
If you are a fan of beautiful landscapes, rock formations and cave hotels it’s woth visiting
Cappadocia which is an amazing city.
Turkey is today a major destination for halal tourism. There is plenty of holal hotels and beach resorts
ready to welcome you with your family.